Some things you might want to know about the furniture we build…
- Everything we sell is solid wood.
- We have a showroom & workshop in Opelika, AL where all of our building and finishing is done. We would love for you to stop by.
- Because everything is handmade of real wood, it is not perfect. Real wood has knots and unevenness and variations in the grain. Each piece of wood is perfectly imperfect which makes every piece of furniture we sell unique.
- We put 3 coats of water based polyurethane on our furniture. We want your whole family to make memories around the furniture we build for you. You can place warm plates, cups with condensation, etc. directly on our tables, and they will not leave rings. Spills can be easily wiped up and will not mess up the finish at all.
- We do not use reclaimed wood for new orders unless requested from the customer. We love restoring wood to its glory and making beautiful pieces that would otherwise not exist.
- We have a team of craftsmen who help us with every process of the business. They are all dependable and work hard every day to make sure every piece of furniture we sell is well suited for your home.