Some things you might want to know about the furniture we build…
- EVERYTHING we sell is handmade right here is Alabama.
- EVERYTHING we sell is solid wood.
- We have a showroom & workshop in Opelika, AL where the majority of our building and finishing is done. We’d love for you to stop by!
- We do all of our finishes by hand. Although a paint/stain sprayer is a faster way to finish, it just doesn’t look as beautiful as something done by hand.
- We put (a lot) of sealer on our furniture. We don’t think clients should have to pay extra to have their furniture sealed so that they can actually use it. Surprisingly, most companies who make rustic furniture like ours do charge extra to seal it.
- We don’t use reclaimed wood. Most reclaimed barn wood has pesticides, insecticides, and other harmful chemicals on it. Yes, in theory using reclaimed wood is great because you’re doing the earth a favor. But when you put these chemicals in your home, you aren’t doing your family a favor. I know that not all reclaimed wood has been treated. But, it’s just not a liability I’m willing to take on. I am, however, able to make your wood furniture look as old and worn as you want it to look– without compromising your families health.
- We have 5 employees who paint, stain, and seal and we have 4 different builders. We’ve been so blessed to find each of them! They are all extremely dependable and work hard every day to make sure every piece of furniture we sell is amazing.
- We give every bit of the glory to God for our business.